C# Developer for UTX/Verint (Wroclaw)
UTX Technologies Ltd is part of Verint Systems Inc and is a world leader in telecommunication solutions for search and rescue and the governmental market, offering value-added services to a wide cross section of companies and industries across the globe. At UTX, our vision is to create A Smarter & Safer World with Actionable Intelligence. UTX is built on five core values: Integrity, Innovation, Transparency, Humility and Passion. These shape the way we do business with our customers, our partners, and each other. These values express the company we want UTX to be — from the people we hire, to the way we design our products — they guide us in the decisions we make every day. These values embody the spirit of UTX and form the foundation for superior solutions, unparalleled service, and an unwavering commitment to our customers’ success.
On behalf of UTX/Verint, Ciklum is looking for C# Developer to join our team in Wroclaw on full-time basis.
This is a great opportunity to work with a talented and highly professional team who are developing a market leading, innovative and cutting edge cellular telecommunications products, which are used to safeguard people around the world.
Development environment: C# / WPF / XAML / MVVM / .NET 4.5 / TFS / GIT with Visual Studio 2017 / xUnit.net / Nsubstitute / Entity Framework / Reactive Extensions / Microservices / zMQ, Protobuffers (Training provided for areas that you’re not familiar with).
- Development of user facing features from the interface to our hardware all the way to the interface to the user
- Working as part of a Scrum team, consisting of developers and testers, working closely with a Product Owner
- Carrying out peer coding reviews
- Introducing new techniques and libraries
- Implementing components with maintainability, testability and performance in mind
- Working closely with other Scrum teams
- Taking part in the company’s Innovation Initiatives
- Continuous learning and personal development using the 70/20/10 model
- MSc or equivalent in computer science or related field
- Passion for Software Development and technology in general
- Hunger to learn and continuously improve
- Excellent English
- Good communication skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- At least 2 years of experience with C#
- Knowledge and experience in unit testing
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge or automated testing
- Some knowledge of WPF and C++ (Managed & Unmanaged)
- Knowledge and experience of Scrum and Agile development techniques (TDD, Pair Programming etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of other Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET, WCF etc.)
What's in it for you
- Work for a successful and growing international company, that values innovation and continuous improvement
- Grow professionally as a C# developer, working on features from the hardware interface layer all the way up to the user interface
- Work with the latest tools, libraries and technologies
- Work with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and open minded team, dedicated to creating great products for our customers
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.