Telco Systems’ NFVTime Suite product is a full-blown Networking Virtualization ecosystem complete decoupling between uCPE hardware architecture, software infrastructure and virtual network functions (VNF), enabling mix and match to optimize the service provider flexibility. It aims to allow Service Providers reduce Cap-Ex, Op-Ex and time to service deployment.
With a very low system footprint and design optimized to extract superior performance, it is the perfect solution for Service Providers seeking to rapidly deploy end-to-end, carrier grade networking solution for enterprise or metro environment.
While simplifying, accelerating, and automating the Service Lifecycle Management (LCM) NFVTime Suite provides additional unique features such as Home Calling, Remote Backup and Restore, Remote Upgrade, and Customer-Service management features.
The Goal – Escaping CPU lock-in for uCPE by running VNF on any HW out of the box while provisioning & managing both uCPE and Network Service LCM in easy way using NFVTime Central management server.
On behalf of our Telco Systems, Ciklum is looking for an experienced C Linux Embedded SW Engineer to join Gdansk team on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting Team that delivers a standard-bearing product within the telecommunication industry.
- Design & Develop Network solution for NFVTime product;
- Integrate & Develop Fast Path technologies (OVS, VPP, any other – proprietary);
- Design & Develop OpenStack Plugins for the Fast Path ;
- Integrate/Develop Protocol suites (Quagga, StrongSwan, any other – proprietary);
- Integrate HW acceleration plugins for SW Data Path;
- Be involved in Open Community Programs (Open Stack OPNFV, ODP, etc…);
- Be involved in Demos and PoC;
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into new systems and product
- 5+ years of experience in C programming;
- Proved experience in building system, building the complete project environments including cross-toolchain;
- Proven experience with Linux (customizing, patching);
- Experience in Network Protocols implementation (SW developer);
- Deep knowledge in C;
- Experience with C++ is advantage;
- Experience with Python is advantage;
- Knowledge in networking (L2/L3) is advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sc./ B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or relevant technologic field;
- Fluent English.
- Proven experience with SW Data Path (proprietary, VPP, etc.);
- Proven experience with Routing Suites (Quagga, StrongSwan, VyOS;
- Experience with acceleration technologies (DPDK, SR-IOV/VT-d, QuickAssist);
- Experience with ARM architecture;
- Experience in scripting (Python, bash);
- Proven experience with OpenStack or with other Virtualization platforms.
What's in it for you
- Rapidly extending market;
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies;
- Business trips to various countries cross over the world;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the centre of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.