C Linux Network SW Engineer for TelcoSystems (Gdańsk)
Telco Systems’ product is a complete decoupling between hardware, software and VNF, enabling mix and match to optimize the service provider flexibility is possible. It aims to allow Service Providers to reduce Cap-Ex, Op-Ex and most importantly, utilize the community innovation and quickly adopt new hardware, services and versions.
With a very low system footprint and design optimized to extract superior performance, it is the perfect solution for operators seeking to rapidly deploy end-to-end, carrier-class networking solution for business or metro environment.
While simplifying, accelerating, and automating the lifecycle procedures with Home Calling, Remote Backup and Restore, Remote Upgrade, and Customer-Service management features.
The Goal – to run any VNF service out of the box and requires zero setup thanks to the provisioning and control server.
On behalf of our Telco Systems, Ciklum is looking for an experienced C Linux Network SW Engineer to join Gdansk team on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting Team that delivers a standard-bearing product within the telecommunication industry.
- Design & Develop Network solution for NFVTime product;
- Integrate & Develop Fast Path technologies (OVS, VPP, any other – proprietary);
- Design & Develop OpenStack Plugins for the Fast Path ;
- Integrate/Develop Protocol suites (Quagga, StrongSwan, any other – proprietary);
- Integrate HW acceleration plugins for SW Data Path;
- Be involved in Open Community Programs (Open Stack OPNFV, ODP, etc…);
- Be involved in Demos and PoC;
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into new systems and products.
- 5+ years of experience in C programming;
- Proven experience with Linux (customizing, patching) ;
- Experience in Network Protocols implementation (SW developer) ;
- Deep knowledge in networking (L2/L3) ;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sc./ B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or relevant technologic field ;
- Fluent English.
- Proven experience with SW Data Path (proprietary, VPP, etc.) ;
- Proven experience with Routing Suites (Quagga, StrongSwan, VyOS;
- Experience with acceleration technologies (DPDK, SR-IOV/VT-d, QuickAssist);
- Experience with ARM architecture;
- Experience in scripting (Python, bash);
- Proven experience with OpenStack or with other Virtualization platforms .
What's in it for you
- Rapidly extending market;
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies;
- Business trips to various countries cross over the world;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the centre of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.