Zerto delivers an Enterprise-class distributed disaster recovery solution for private, public and hybrid clouds, using the most advanced technologies in the market.
Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™ protects thousands of enterprises worldwide, with the simplest, most reliable Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud.
Zerto was founded in 2010. Since then it had grown to a company of 700+ employees worldwide. Zerto is dual-headquartered in Israel and the United States, willing to grow their development base in Ukraine as well, because Zerto knows it can find outstanding engineers here!
On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a C++ Team Lead to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis
- Lead a growing team in charge of implementing and maintaining the core business logic of our industry-leading product
- Establish leadership and vision in a key area of a fast-growing company
- Participate in the analysis of business requirements and architect scalable, high performing, testable solutions With your team, implement and maintain a distributed, multi-tenant system on Linux
- Recruit, train and coach team members to reach and maintain an uncompromising level of technical ability, ingenuity and delivery
- Lead hands-on aspects of the development cycle including code and design reviews
- BSc in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
- 5+ years of C++ experience in low-level performance critical programming
- At least 3 years of direct management experience of development teams
- Experience with linux scripting or NFS/SMB filesystems
- Continuous integration tools and practice
- Virtualization, storage, networking
- Willing to learn new complex product.
- Great team-player – it means that you can hold yourself accountable, you are flexible and committed to team goals.
What's in it for you
- Why are we looking for you? We have a lot of things to do. And we decided to build a new team in Ukraine with talented engineers to be part of the core groups in the Engineering department which will own the roadmap of several components in the system.
- You will not just support old 100,000 line of code monster and fix bugs. Or will you? Though project is big and the code base is substantial, we have good engineers, and code is clear enough. And you will develop new features. Sometimes you will fix bugs there. But working with code is not boring at all.
- Why should you join us? We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one – you will have an ability to apply all your knowledge, take a responsibility, and make a mission critical decisions, working with outstanding engineers around you.