Ciklum is looking for Career Partner to work closely with potential and current Ciklumers to provide career guidance and consulting on available opportunities. This is a great chance for people-oriented individuals willing to help others navigate their career journey.
We welcome a self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode, excellent communicator with good presentation skills and positive and result-oriented attitude.
- Serve as a single point of contact for career center participants from the onboarding until the project deployment stage
- Consult career center participants on project opportunities available and their skillset
- Ensure maximum candidate experience by delivering the range of career center activities
- Works closely with People Partners, HR Business Partners, L&D, Resourcing and Technical teams to create holistic career development opportunities
- Work with technical centers of excellence to create development plans
- Identifies mentoring, shadowing and other real world opportunities for Ciklumers by working with Delivery teams
- Maintains current database of information services for exploring long- and short-term development opportunities
- Performs related work as required.
- 1+ years in HR BP, people partner, full cycle recruitment or career counselling roles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong persuasion and communication skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Proficient English
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth in international HR team
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions