Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Career Partner to work closely with potential and current Ciklumers to provide career guidance and consulting on available opportunities. This is a great chance for people-oriented individuals willing to help others navigate their career journey.
We welcome a self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode, excellent communicator with good presentation skills and positive and result-oriented attitude.
- Serve as a single point of contact for career center participants from the onboarding until the project deployment stage
- Consult career center participants on project opportunities available and their skillset
- Ensure maximum candidate experience by delivering the range of career center activities
- Works closely with People Partners, HR Business Partners, L&D, Resourcing and Technical teams to create holistic career development opportunities
- Work with technical centers of excellence to create development plans
- Identifies mentoring, shadowing and other real world opportunities for Ciklumers by working with Delivery teams
- Maintains current database of information services for exploring long- and short-term development opportunities
- Performs related work as required
- 1+ years in HR BP, people partner, full cycle recruitment or career counselling roles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong persuasion and communication skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Proficient English
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation