Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is growing! We are now looking for a full time Chatbot Conversational Analyst to join our high performing team for one of our existing clients. We are looking for Conversational analysts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
As a conversational analyst you will have the opportunity to identify customer interaction journeys and translate them into automated conversations. You’ll use your analytical skills and understanding of the principles of customer service to deliver exceptional automated interactions. You’ll help define best practices around the chatbot implementations while also improving the existing automated user journeys in place.
You will be visible and participate in various types of interviews, meetings and workshops to define, optimize, and document processes to configure chatbot solutions.
You will collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution, the impact and to address the business needs.
- Understand the business requirements and translate into intent models and conversational flows
- Write conversations to meet customers’ needs while following our tone of voice guidelines
- Build and test chatbots using IBM Watson and other technologies such as Einstein etc
- Leverage analytics to test, review and iteratively improve NLP models
- Work closely with copywriter / working to predefined style guide
- Help to define best practices to maintain chatbots in-life
- Define Conversation Architecture with Cognitive Lead
- Review transcripts and feed this back into the Product Owner backlog
- Maintain relationships and work collaboratively with the process owners and experts
- Liaise with development team to ensure a fully integrated system
- Can work in an agile environment and playback to stakeholders during sprints
- Multiple years of Experience working with chatbots (ideally IBM Watson, Salesforce Einstein and Google Dialogflow)
- Experience within customer services functions – customer queries, issues and interactions
- Knowledge of Object-oriented languages such as Java, Python
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and its subfields, NLU/G, Chatbots
- Understanding how chatbots will impact customer satisfaction and customer experience
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and working in an Agile team
- Adaptability and flexibility to flourish within a fast-paced expanding business, where priorities can change rapidly
- Exceptional English skills
- Other language skills such as French, Italian and German are desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
What's in it for you
Ciklum can offer an opportunity to work on projects with complex solutions and where you communicate and work directly with Clients. We offer a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative teamwork is what we are all about. We care about our business and employees and have created our offices spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity.
Ciklum is able to offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match… Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
Client video presentation