Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking to bring onboard a world-class Chief of Staff who will work directly with our CEO. As a part of the leadership team, Chief of Staff will be actively driving the company’s most critical transformation projects, strategic initiatives and operational rhythm of the business.
- You will support Ciklum’s CEO by ensuring prioritization of time and resources based on evolving business imperatives
- You will support the Executive Team to manage Board outputs and inputs as well as the Board meeting calendar
- You will drive critical cross functional initiatives by assuming day-to-day Portfolio Management of critical transformation projects and enabling cross-departmental collaboration
- You will help company’s departments scale by managing scale progress reviews and KPI analysis to trigger investment/disinvestment based on business strategy and budgeting imperatives
- You will work with the Business Planning team to ensure that at a board level there are clear strategic objectives and KPIs
- You will ensure interim leadership acting as a deputy to the CEO in certain areas of the business and help identify future leaders
- You will provide clear updates to the CEO and Executive team on progress, blockers and risks
- Extensive experience in a fast growing organization with broad cross-functional responsibilities covering strategy, corporate development, and operations
- Extensive project management experience leading key company-wide initiatives such as building new departments, launching new products and geographies
- Previous experience in top-tier management consulting, IT or recruitment industry
- Experience of working with senior executives and ability to make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- Excellent communication skills – experience building relationships across departments and resolving conflicts
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills: proven ability to break problems down into components and propose elegant solutions
What's in it for you
- Work closely with and influence a wide variety of senior business leaders across all of Ciklum
- High-level of authority, influence, trust and empowerment
- Dynamic, challenging and business-critical opportunities, initiatives and problems to solve
- Supportive, open, respectful and fun working environment and culture
Client video presentation