Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Client Delivery Manager to join our strong and professional team in Lviv.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve as their business goals.
You will be responsible for developing and overseeing implementation of Ciklum-Client partnership roadmaps within your portfolio of assigned Clients. You will act as the main focal Ciklum Delivery point for the Client from the very start of discussions and your role will include connecting and building relationships with key business executives and stakeholders, building the right engagements as well as overseeing actions and results of the internal teams assigned to your Clients. You will be the main liaison between Clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services and solutions to meet performance objectives and Clients’ expectations.
- Engaging in pre-sales discussions with Clients for building the right delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet Clients’ goals.
- Involvement in clients’ teams startup (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization).
- Overseeing and owning successful Clients’ life cycle at Ciklum.
- Setting up best practices (tools, processes, people management), knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients.
- Cross and upscaling Clients’ partnerships with Ciklum via proactively offering the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available.
- On demand consulting/coaching/training for project managers, team leads, scrum masters in various Ciklum teams.
- Ensuring high-level service delivery processes based on SLAs and expectations set.
- Shared responsibility with Sales Manager for managing and monitoring Clients’ P&L. Includes identifying new revenue opportunities, driving revenue recognition, managing efficiencies, driving productivity, and managing projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets.
- Providing proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation.
- Removing all obstacles to Clients’ satisfaction and / or financial performance.
- Driving the local PM Community and work at increasing managerial and business competence level.
- Delivery / Project Management experience and good commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry.
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps …).
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile SDLCs (Scrum, Kanban).
- Manager of managers experience.
- Commercial awareness, ability to identify and effectively communicate commercial opportunities as well as ability to manage Profitability Targets.
- Experience in account management and business case development on a strategic level.
- Strong service/client oriented attitude.
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams.
- PMP/Scrum Master certification.
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities.
- Highly energetic character with personal qualities such as humor, patience and a ‘cut to the chase’ attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player and relationships builder with strong diplomacy skills.
- Managerial style – “lead by example”.
- Good communicator around issues and opportunities – get things done / make things happen attitude.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation