Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Client Success Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager, who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
The role of the Client Success Manager is to develop relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services and solutions to meet performance objectives and customers’ expectations. Part of responsibilities might involve managing a certain amount of people as a line manager.
- Coordinating and monitoring of execution of internal Ciklum services involved in customer engagement with company
- Building a personal relationship with clients
- Enhancing and evolving business development via offering the clients the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services
- Ensuring high level service delivery processes and high level of customer satisfaction
- Support of team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Shared responsibility for managing and monitoring client P/L — identifying new revenue opportunities, driving revenue recognition, managing efficiencies, driving productivity, and managing projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets
- Manage people in a role of line manager for client teams
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance
- Providing proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
- Either a delivery/technical background and good commercial understanding or a commercial background with a good technical and delivery understanding. In both cases ideally within Managed Services and IT outsourcing industry (preferably with full cycle project delivering)
- A proven ability to engage in customer discussions on a strategic level
- Commercial awareness, ability to identify and effectively communicate commercial opportunities managing Profitability Targets — considering cost, margin, revenue (growth, forecasting)
- Experience with account management and business case development
- Strong people management experience preferably in IT (up to 30 ppl)
- Strong service/client oriented attitude
- A solid understanding of change and expectation management
- The ability to keep up with and thrive in a workplace characterized by change, a fast pace, and frequently high stress levels
- Problem solving attitude
- An excellent command of English in writing and speech
- Project management experience
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile SDLCs (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams
- Technical background (Software Development, QA, DevOps, etc.)
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Client video presentation