Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Over the past 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, KraftHeinz, Würth, Siemens, Walmart, Target & Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
Our stability and rich history dates back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we are also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately owned. (Yes, you could say that we are the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is to ensure the long-term development and survival of the company and contribute to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
On behalf of Stibo Systems, Ciklum is looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer, who appreciates variety in technical assignments.
Are you passionate about making life easier with the help from software? Would you like to join a team, that provides our software-as-a-service platform in the most efficient way to customers around the world? Would you like to work in an international setting with large enterprise businesses delivering solid software solutions with a global team of colleagues? Then please keep reading.
In this position you will be a member of Cloud Sys Ops team, part of the Cloud Operations department, and with your colleagues you will ensure the delivery of our Master Data Management software-as-a-service, following Stibo best practice. You will work closely with developers from R&D on improving the software to support seamless delivery of the service offering and provide the most self-service capabilities to our customers.
Objectives of the position
As a Cloud Automation Engineer you have a vital role in the organization as the automation and security helps us meet the expectations from customers by providing rapid deliveries and a high degree of self-service while protecting the customers most valuable data.
- You will be responsible for designing and automating the deployment of our enterprise SaaS software in the most secure and efficient way and to improve on consistency and scalability of the daily operation by use of cloud technology
Proven experience in following:
- Templatized provisioning of cloud infrastructure via IaC primarily via Terraform
- Automate container deployment in Kubernetes clusters using Docker, Helm, and ArgoCD
- Automate daily operations to become efficient and fail-safe
- Secure the workloads using best practice methodology in cloud
- Stronger integration of our enterprise SaaS software with native cloud services and features.
- Design and implement supportive systems such as CI/CD pipeline, Monitoring & Alerting and Log Aggregation based on Gitlab and the stack from Grafana Labs
We work with a Java application built on top of the Cassandra NOSQL database that gets deployed in Azure and AWS clouds as the software-as-a-service offering to our customers. Knowledge of the above mentioned technologies and experience including a proven track record on infrastructure-as-code and deployment automation will be an advantage.
- In this role you will need the mentality of a Startup and appreciate an agile work environment where you are responsible for finding the right tool for the job to design the solution together with your skilled team mates
- You have a curious and entrepreneurial mindset that you use to prompt questions and get a deeper understanding that again leads to better and more robust solutions
- As a person you have the willingness to always learn more about a topic along with strong problem solving skills and good attention to detail
What's in it for you
- A new and challenging position, where you as an individual will play a key role for our customers
- You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
Client video presentation