Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe. With its headquarters in the area of Berne and over 21,000 employees, it generated turnover of CHF 2,831 million in the first Quarter of 2017.
On behalf Swisscom, Ciklum is looking for an Cloud Engineer (Azure) to join Wroclaw team on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part in digitalizing our world and join our SAP outsourcing operation team at Switzerland’s leading IT and telecommunication company.
What does working for SAP Basis Outsourcing Operation team for Swisscom mean?
- 100 customers are served and around 1000 systems are supervised for the moment being
- 1000 tickets in average per month are received (monitoring alerts and customer incidents)
- Full outsourcing of customers` systems is maintained
- All that happening in heteroclite customer environments (diverse OS/DB/SAP product combinations)
- As a member of our operation team you play an important role in ensuring the customer’s systems stability and performance
- You are responsible for the appropriate and timely handling of incidents
- You serve the customer with your professional competence on technical matters around SAP Basis operations
- University/ Higher degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related field
- Fluent conversational English
- Good level of German is a big plus
- More than 3 years practical experience with SAP on Azure deployment options and scenarios based on SAP HANA / S4HANA
- Worked on Microsoft Azure (Public) Cloud to provide IaaS support to client. Create Virtual Machines through Power Shell Script Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and experience on Azure Portal Dashboard
- Manage and Create Storage Account, Affinity Group and Load Balancing in Azure Portal
- Capture an image of a Virtual Machine. Attaching a Disk to a Virtual Machine. Manage and create Virtual Network and End Points in Azure Portal
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager, Azure Services, as well as familiarity with Azure VM deployments (manual and automated)
- Familiarity with Patching and Validating of Virtual Machine in Azure
- Monitor Azure Infrastructure through System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) or Azure Portal Security Center
- Familiarity with Azure Availability Sets and Azure Availability Zones. Able to deploy Availability Sets / Zones based on High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) requirements
- Worked on escalated tasks related to interconnectivity issues and complex cloud-based identity management and user authentication, service interruptions with Virtual Machines (their host nodes) and associated virtual storage (Blobs, Tables, Queues)
- Provide consulting and cloud architecture for premier customers and internal projects Exposed to working with various issue severities, engaging specialized teams, close deadlines
- Experience with RBAC, Security Policies and Governance on Azure
- Coordinating with Architecture Team for increasing subscription limit like – Core limit and Cloud Services
- Handling and Resolving Client’s Issues on Azure IaaS
- Review Architecture and deployment requirements with Senior Cloud Architect based on customer`s needs.
- You are ready to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- You work well autonomously and without close supervision
- You act as a team player
- You express highly developed communication skills, both toward team colleagues, clients, as well as other stakeholders
- You are committed to timely delivery of quality results
- You are knowledge seeking, up-to-date with latest SAP technologies and SAP technology trends
- You are willing to work in an international/cross-cultural environment
What's in it for you
- Unique and highly advanced work environment, where you can take an active part in progressing digitization
- Possibility to work in world-known, successful and highly innovative company
- Immensely interesting work that keeps you up to date with the newest trends and SAP technologies
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.