Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a CloudOps Engineer to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a CloudOps Engineer to be part of our global Cloud Operations Team responsible for the Sisense Cloud Managed Service. The Sisense Managed Service enables hundreds of customers to host their Business Intelligence applications in the cloud, and is rapidly growing. As a CloudOps Engineer, you will develop automation and alerting systems that ensure the application is available at all times, for all customers.
As a CloudOps Engineer you will work on automation and efficiency improvements of the Sisense Managed Service, building it into a full SaaS user experience. You will automate system operations and maintenance, recovery from failures and alerting about downtime and other service issues. This will include:
- Installation and maintenance of applications on Docker, Kubernetes (e.g. AWS EKS), and other hosted systems
- Maintenance of AWS EC2 instances, storage and network
- Manage cloud resources
- Ensure application health and resiliency
- Improvement of environment and system monitoring
- Alerts automation
- Working with customers on network configuration, custom domains, VPN, SSH, etc.
- At least 2 year of experience with IT infrastructure including networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related)
- Experience in creating and supporting infrastructure for SaaS systems
- Knowledge of Linux
- Good English – communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- Formal education in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes will be a big advantage.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions