Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a CloudOps Engineer to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a superstar CloudOps Engineer to be part of our global Cloud Operations Team responsible for the Sisense Cloud. The Sisense Cloud enables hundreds of customers to host their Business Intelligence applications in the cloud, and is growing rapidly. As a CloudOps Engineer, you will get to work on exciting projects, such as developing automation and alerting systems that ensure the application is available at all times, for all customers, and creating internal application management tools.
As a CloudOps Engineer, you will get to work on automation and efficiency improvements of the Sisense Cloud, building it into a full SaaS experience for our customers. You will automate system operations and maintenance, recovery from failures and alerting about downtime, and build scalable management tools. Responsibilities will include:
- Building scalable systems that manage thousands of AWS EC2 instances all around the world
- Creating automation for managing cloud resources
- Installing and maintaining the applications on AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and other hosted systems
- Ensuring application health and resiliency
- Getting to integrate your very own code with existing applications
- Improving the functionality of existing systems
- Creating and maintaining alerts automation
- Cross-departmental communication to understand user requirements and provide tailored, technical solutions
- Formal education in Information Science/Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- Multiple examples of delivering simple, elegant solutions to complex engineering challenges
- Experience in creating and supporting infrastructure for SaaS systems
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes
- AWS experience preferred
- Proficiency in English, including communication, presentation, and writing skills
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions