Ciklum is looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner, Global to act as a Commercial Finance Business Partner for our Go to Market teams focused on expanding our client base supported by local and global sales and account management operations in the UK, Israel, US, Europe. Ciklum offers opportunities to grow your career as you engage on one of the many facets of this high-quality digital technology innovator. From here, you will have the opportunity to rotate to other functional areas or roles across our organisation and work closely with the core finance team located in Kiev, Ukraine.
Team Exposure: As a Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will provide financial analysis for ongoing effectiveness and strategic progress of the go to market operation including specific strategic projects or initiatives to influence decision-making. This role works closely with finance and business leaders, sales and account managers, program managers, and finance counterparts across the organisation.
Success in this role: The successful candidate has demonstrated the following abilities: they influence business owners, support thoughtful decision-making, and adapt to a rapidly-evolving environment. They collaborate with executives and various business units across the business. You bring excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A typical day in this role provides an opportunity to innovate by building creative models and analysis with data mining tools, identifying and tracking the high-priority day to day objectives and strategic projects that maximize results for key stakeholders, and solving complex problems that effect company-wide strategic decisions.
- Oversee financial reporting for your business area. Understand input drivers and validate integrity of the reporting to influence strategic decision-making and planning. Use data to identify innovative ideas and provide advice to business leaders across the globe
- With Controllership as the top priority, you identify, resolve, or provide guidance to resolve complex data integrity issues. You improve controls to address financial risk and support growth and return on investment
- Educate business partners on financial and non-financial trade-offs. You make reflective judgement calls in ambiguous environments where there data may be scarce or difficult to procure
- Use active listening skills intuitively to communicate data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Adjust style for various audiences to articulate complex finance issues clearly. Your communications results in critical business decisions
- Identify and sponsor Finance-wide professional development and engagement initiatives that plan for the future and strengthen the global Finance community, such as inclusion and diversity initiatives
- BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or equivalent. 5+ years as a Finance Business partner in a professional services or technical services organisation
- Experience working with large- data mining and reporting tools (examples: SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos) and other financial systems (examples: Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community.
Join us today and lets empower success together!