Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Compliance Lead to oversee operational matters and to improve internal policies and procedures related to Compliance, Internal Policies and Procedures, Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption (FCPA/UK Bribery Act), Anti-Money Laundering (USA PATRIOT ACT), U.S. and EU Sanctions Regimes, Corporate Governance, Integrity, Risk Management, Internal Control, Compliance Training, Data Protection, and Internal Audit.
- Team lead for Compliance Risk Management Program
- Day-to-day supervision of Program implementation and enhancement
- Development and maintenance of compliance system addressing the compliance with Internal Policies and Procedures, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Anti-Money Laundering Legislation,
- Review of compliance issues and business requests; develop recommendations, implement improvements and monitor progress of agreed action plans
- Interface with stakeholders on compliance matters, including collecting data, preparing reports, negotiating issues and communicating results
- Development and improvement of internal data and information systems
- Supervising Privacy and Informational security programs;
- Monitoring and improving internal controls and regulations;
- Supervising Code of Conduct and Ethics program;
- Masters’ degree in accounting/economics
- Experience as Compliance specialist/ Compliance manager/ Senior in Risk advisory/assurance in Big 4; Big 4 experience is preferable
- Practical experience in FCPA/UK Bribery Act, Anti-Money Laundering (USA PATRIOT ACT), U.S. and EU Sanctions Regimes, Corporate Governance implementation, internal controls implementation is a must
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experienced user in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; good presentation structuring and delivery skills;
- Strong project and people management skills
- Very strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and deliver in challenging environment
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc)
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full time employment
Client video presentation