CNET Content Solutions is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 13 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
On behalf of CNET Content Solutions team, Ciklum is looking for a Content Analyst to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- Manage day-to-day content upload and content editing in a proprietary content management system;
- Write one sentence summary of software descriptions;
- Test software for malware using publicly available tools;
- Proactively search for new software to be added to the catalog;
- Update existing version software data to the new versions.
- Level of English: Upper-intermediate and higher;
- Skills of seeking a technical data on the Internet and analysis of a large amount of information;
- Positive, responsible, attentive, team player.
- Experience in digital marketing;
- Basic image editing skills (crop, resize);
- Very basic understanding of HTML;
- Basic understanding of SEO practices.
What's in it for you
- You will have a great opportunity to track new features in hardware and mobile;
- Great chance to start your career in IT.