Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for a Content Integrator to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
- Working directly with the Customer for technical consultancy (about constraints, feasibility,…) on Customer content ideas
- Implementing Content for Customer
- Implementing Content for dacadoo
- Supporting the developers during deployments
- Establishing effective content testing processes
- Performing tests for both Customers and dacadoo
- Fixing basic bugs and reporting the other ones
- Experience creating, modifying, and testing the code, forms, and script for content creation
- Basic knowledge of high-level programming languages (e.g. C++, C#, JAVA), scripting (e.g. LUA, Python, HTML), databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience designing and writing test automation scripts
- Experience using test automation frameworks
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Fluent in English: speaking, reading and writing
What's in it for you
- Multicultural and international working environment
- Open corporate culture with a lot of personal responsibility
- Supportive and collegial environment
- Private health care
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation