Content Manager for eBuilders (Dnipro)
ebuilders produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2002 we produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, KLM, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Marks & Spencer and many others.
With an international team of developers and producers we build landing pages, mini sites and onsite marketing assets.
Our production work is solid & and scalable. We deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Our projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Our clients are demanding, we work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high.
On behalf of eBuilders, Ciklum is looking for Content Manager to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a member of our team of content managers you will be responsible for the timely production of high quality content for our clients.
- Experience with common CMS systems (ideally WordPress, SiteCore, CoreMedia, Uniliver);
- Basic knowledge and experience with HTML;
- Basic experience using graphic/ interactive design tools such as Adobe Photoshop;
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tool;
- Solid understanding of client’s house styles and content structure (as per documents to be provided by ebuilders);
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy;
- PC literate, fast & accurate worker;
- Good English, both written and speaking skills are required; additional languages will be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, be able to start a conversation with strangers/foreigners Easily.
- Being a very accurate, systematic and fast worker, with a high level of self-organization;
- Willing & able to work hard and do over-time;
- Willing to travel to Amsterdam on business trips;
- Being a professional & easy communicator.
What's in it for you
- A passionate, international team of developers & digital producers;
- Continuous learning & professional development;
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for well-known brands;
- Excellent pay;
- Business trips to our headquarters in Amsterdam.