Content Manager for eBuilders (Dnipro)
ebuilders produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2002 we produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, KLM, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Marks & Spencer and many others.
With an international team of developers and producers we build landing pages, mini sites and onsite marketing assets.
Our production work is solid & and scalable. We deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Our projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Our clients are demanding, we work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high.
On behalf of eBuilders, Ciklum is looking for Content Manager to join Dnipro team on full-time basis.
- You will produce & localise content using designs provided by our clients.
- Solid Photoshop experience and a good eye for design;
- Able to quickly explain issues in understandable English;
- Highly accurate, eye for detail, a pixel-maniac;
- Fast, focused & organized worker.
- Other graphic/ interactive design tools from the Adobe suite;
- Basic HTML & CSS ;
- Content Management Systems;
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools.
- A passionate producer, who loves to work with great designs & interfaces;
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker;
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time;
- A professional & easy communicator.
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with;
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers;
- Business trips to our headquarters in Amsterdam;
- Continuous learning & professional development.