Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a Content Producer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be producing content on behalf of one of our clients MediaMonks for it’s existing customers according to a brief.
MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & de-livered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others. Their production work is solid & scalable.
They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a ter-rific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is world leader in creative digital production. Watch 2018 showreel with recent works here.
- As a member of our team of content managers you will be responsible for the timely production of high quality content for our clients.
- Experience with common CMS systems (ideally WordPress, SiteCore, CoreMedia, Adobe Expe-rience Manager);
- High knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS;
- English: upper-intermediate.
- Graphic/ interactive design tools from the Adobe suite;
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools.
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker;
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time;
- A professional & easy communicator;
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy;
- PC literate, fast & accurate worker.
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with;
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers;
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands;
- Continuous learning & professional development.