Ciklum’s Support Centre delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for an Content QA Specialist to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
- Performs manual, cross-browser testing based on test cases and /or input files reference files;
- Reports bugs in JIRA;
- Assists in reproducing reported bugs, provides clear & sufficient description of defects cause-effect;
- Re-tests a product, re-opens the issues if necessary, performs acceptance testing (final QA sign-off);
- Analyzes project requirements, identifies & communicates gaps in requirements;
- Prepare & deliver test cases;
- Analyses & clarifies change requests (CRs). Adjusts test cases based on the CR’s;
- Performs acceptance/post-release testing after delivery to production;
- Provides necessary support during the emergency troubleshooting (reproducing, testing fix, acceptance testing on staging & production environments).
- Highly accurate, eye for detail, a pixel-maniac;
- Fast, focused & organized worker;
- Able to quickly explain issues in understandable English;
- Team player;
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tool;
- Experience with Photoshop;
- Experience as QA officer is a plus.
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with;
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers;
- Business trips to our headquarters in Amsterdam;
- Continuous learning & professional development.