Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a Content QA Specialist to join Dnipro team on full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be performing QA on behalf of one of our clients MediaMonks for it’s existing customers according to a brief.
MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is world leader in creative digital production. Watch showreel with recent works here and here.
- Analyze project briefing & requirements, communicate gaps in briefing and requirements
- Prepare test cases
- Confirm the relevant Browser/ Platform/ Device Matrix (BPDM)
- Perform visual, functional & performance QA, against test cases and the agreed BPDM
- Report bugs in JIRA or another agreed platform
- Analyze & clarify change requests (CRs). Adjusts test cases based on the CRs
- Ensure sign-off of a delivery from a producer or developer for testing
- Assist in reproducing reported bugs, provide description of defects cause-effect
- Re-test a product, re-open issue, perform acceptance testing for final QA sign-off
- Perform acceptance/post-release testing after delivery to production
- Provide support during emergency troubleshooting (reproducing, testing fix, acceptance testing on staging & production environments)
- Basic knowledge of QA theory and standards
- Knowledge of JIRA or any other task management & tracking tool
- Experience as a QA officer is a plus
- Experience in Photoshop is a plus
- English: upper-intermediate
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
- PC literate, fast & accurate worker
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands
- Continuous learning & professional development