Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Contract Invoicing Specialist to join our team in Kyiv and become the part of Administrative and Facility management global team.
It is a position for the energetic, self-organized and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
Procurement & Contracting:
- Initiate tender to Procurement unit or the contract review, prepare RFPs;
- Draft a contract and follow a full cycle of a contract sign-off;
- Manage the contract database;
- Monitor adherence payments to contracts.
- Check and pre-approve payments (for the Ukrainian and foreign offices), conduct cost control and management function;
- Process invoices (rent, utilities, office charges, investments and small office supplies);
- Maintain projects’ financial discipline: check that receipts accompany all expenses.
Budgeting, Reporting, Analytics:
- Prepare monthly financial data analysis (KPIs, actual expenditures vs budgeted, P&L analysis and correction in cooperation with FD), reports ad hoc;
- Gather and analyze data for potential savings/optimization;
- Collect data for budgeting, forecast.
- Work our improvements of the tools in Navision, control of their implementation;
- Support FM team members in all the Ciklum office;
- Work with Service Desk system, process office support requests.
- Education – higher
- Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package, profound Excel skills is a must, additional software is a plus)
- English – advanced
- Multitasking and attentive to the details
- Client-oriented attitude
- Calm, self-organized, responsible, initiative
- Positive attitude
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation