Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for experienced Contract specialist with deep knowledge of IT, Sales & Operations to join our office in Kyiv.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating clients’ contracts and other project-level documents (in conjunction with the sales team) with the client
- Cost estimation & scheduling
- Legal review and analyze of contract
- Communication with teams, internal stakeholder & customer during the contract realization process
- Develop, capture, negotiate, execute and administer IT services proposals and project plans
- Conduct/coordinate solicitation review boards, contract review and kick-off meetings
- Ensure contracts are closed-out in a timely manner and all open issues are resolved such as payments received, deliveries made, deliverables submitted
- Liaise with the clients on any arising operations issues
- Handling, processing, and follow-up on a variety of contract document requirements
- Participation in bidding teams
- 3 years progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong contract modeling software skills
- Strong knowledge of automated contract management systems, including Sales Force
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent team-player, people-oriented
- Able to provide an effective and timely response for the requests
- Structural thinking
- Profound communication
- Problems solving
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation