Ciklum is looking for a Conversation Designer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Conversation Designer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- As a Conversation Designer (Voice and Chatbot), your responsibility is to design and implement conversation experiences for customers. You'll collaborate with development teams, customer operations, and stakeholders to understand requirements and create effective voice and chatbot interactions. Defining skills, intents, entities, and utterances aligns with user needs and business objectives
- You will conduct research on conversational design trends and stay updated with voice and chatbot technology advancements. This research helps identify opportunities and techniques to enhance conversation experiences
- As a Conversation Designer you will provide consultation and recommendations on improving existing conversation experiences by analysing user feedback and data. This drives iterative design enhancements
- Proficiency in user journey design across communication channels ensures seamless experiences for customers
- Your agile mindset fosters ownership, collaboration, and design adaptation based on feedback and business goals
- Security is part of everyone’s job. We practise secure behaviours first in everything we do
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as interaction design, human-computer interaction, linguistics, computer science, media informatics, digital design, or related disciplines
- Proven experience in conversational design, user experience design, or related roles, with strong expertise in conversational AI concepts and methodologies, including speech recognition and natural language understanding (NLU). Previous experience in designing and implementing successful voice and chatbot projects is preferred
- Strong linguistic and writing skills, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to craft clear, concise, and engaging conversational content
- Proficiency in natural language understanding (NLU) platforms, chatbot frameworks, and conversational AI tools, as well as familiarity with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Amazon Connect for developing and deploying conversational solutions
- Familiarity with user research methodologies, usability testing, and user-centered design principles
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with an ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- A creative mindset with a passion for innovation, emerging technologies, and creating exceptional user experiences
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to think critically and analytically
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.