Ciklum is looking for a Conversation Designer (Voice & Chatbot) to join our team full-time in Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
Our recently opened delivery hub in Sofia brings exciting global opportunities for Bulgarian tech talents.
About the role:
As a Conversation Designer (Voice & Chatbot), become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
You will craft engaging and intuitive conversation experiences for our customers across our global voice and chatbot platforms. By leveraging your expertise in conversational AI, user research, and design thinking, you will design and implement interactive dialogues that deliver exceptional user experience.
About the Client:
The client is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
We’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
- Your responsibility is to design and implement conversation experiences for customers. You’ll collaborate with development teams, customer operations, and stakeholders to understand requirements and create effective voice and chatbot interactions. Defining skills, intents, entities, and utterances aligns with user needs and business objectives.
- You will conduct research on conversational design trends and stay updated with voice and chatbot technology advancements. This research helps identify opportunities and techniques to enhance conversation experiences.
- As a Conversation Designer you will provide consultation and recommendations on improving existing conversation experiences by analysing user feedback and data. This drives iterative design enhancements.
- Proficiency in user journey design across communication channels ensures seamless experiences for customers.
- Your agile mindset fosters ownership, collaboration, and design adaptation based on feedback and business goals.
- Security is part of everyone’s job. We practise secure behaviours first in everything we do.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as interaction design, human-computer interaction, linguistics, computer science, media informatics, digital design, or related disciplines
- Proven experience in conversational design, user experience design, or related roles, with strong expertise in conversational AI concepts and methodologies, including speech recognition and natural language understanding (NLU). Previous experience in designing and implementing successful voice and chatbot projects is preferred
- Strong linguistic and writing skills, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to craft clear, concise, and engaging conversational content
- Proficiency in natural language understanding (NLU) platforms, chatbot frameworks, and conversational AI tools, as well as familiarity with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Amazon Connect for developing and deploying conversational solutions
- Familiarity with user research methodologies, usability testing, and user-centered design principles
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with an ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- A creative mindset with a passion for innovation, emerging technologies, and creating exceptional user experiences
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to think critically and analytically
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at upper-intermediate level
- Following the “said and done” principle
- Accountability for the own scope of work
- Proactive in efforts to deliver results according to the expectations
- Suggesting new ideas, looking for alternative solutions
Self – development:
- Eager to learn and grow: curios, keen to constant self-development
- Constantly improving own mastership
- Ability to express ideas, thoughts and questions simply, concisely and in a structured way
- Capability to assess tasks of less experienced colleagues
- Skilled in constructive feedback providing
What's in it for you
- Care: your health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our office at the heart of Sofia. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Ciklum entered Bulgaria in 2022 to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and is ready to welcome bright talents.
Be a part of a big story created right now – let’s grow our delivery centre in Bulgaria together. Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate with like-minded professionals as a part of a global company with a local spirit and start-up soul.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.