Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for a Corporate Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
You report directly to the Lead Corporate IT and have shared responsibility to manage, maintain and troubleshoot our corporate infrastructure and corporate end user devices.
You independently perform the migration and upgrade of our Atlassian application stack from an on premise data center to an Azure cloud environment. Additionally, you are responsible to optimize and improve our current Jira instances. To round off your daily work you document your workflows and the current system setup for your team colleagues’ quick understanding.
Daily management of our self-hosted Atlassian application stack:
- Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo;
- Jira Add-ons like Draw.io, ScriptRunner, Timesheet, etc.
Daily maintenance of our Jira admin functions:
- Familiarity with Jira searches, JQL and reporting capabilities, dashboards;
- Basic application troubleshooting – knowledge of where the logs are, how to look for the signs of errors;
- Ability to upgrade an application in an enterprise setting is a plus.
Migration and Upgrade of our self-hosted Atlassian application stack:
- Optimization and Improvement of our current JIRA instances:
- Unify IAM, project setup and information security;
- Create templates for IAM, workflows, screens, fields and reporting;
- Develop metrics, dashboards, reports and advanced filters.
- Move from DC to Microsoft Azure Environment.
- Update to current self-hosted Atlassian application stack:
- VM OS and Atlassian update automation.
- Create sandbox environment for configuration and testing purposes.
Milestone planning with project and service managers to assure continuous service availability to our customers.
Serve as a point of escalation for Atlassian-related issues.
Document Atlassian setup and plug-ins, so that others can quickly understand the environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education;
- 5+ years Linux System Administration, specifically DevOps experience;
- Experience administrating our Atlassian application stack in an DC or cloud self-hosted environment, Atlassian certified Jira Administrator desired;
- Experience managing Atlassian add-ons, bonus points for GitLab, ScriptRunner, Draw.io, MS Teams, etc.;
- Knowledge of common Linux command line tools, CentOS preferred;
- SQL familiarity, proficiency writing intermediate level database queries;
- API/REST coding experience;
- Scripting experience with preference to bash;
- Average understanding of Azure Administration:
- Azure Active Directory User & Group Management;
- Azure VM & Application Monitoring & Notification;
- Azure Networking and DNS.
- Understanding of SSL and encryption;
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate across multiple teams to ensure security and best practices;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Multicultural and international working environment;
- Open corporate culture;
- Supportive and collegial environment;
- Technical environment with passionate IT engineers.
Client video presentation