Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for a Corporate Senior System Administrator to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
You report directly to the Lead Corporate IT and have shared responsibility to manage, maintain and troubleshoot our corporate infrastructure and corporate end user devices.
You independently perform various tasks in various IT projects, including Mobile Device Management with Autopilot and Intune, Identity Management, DNS and many more.
Additionally, you provide 2nd and 3rd level support through remote support and troubleshoot all dacadoo-supported OS platforms and systems including video conferencing and mobile technologies.
Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the dacadoo user experience by contributing to automation and documentation efforts.
- Administer, support and monitor the Windows & Linux corporate environment including servers and applications;
- Ensure system scalability, redundancy and failover mechanisms are working and tested;
- Setup, configure, maintain and monitor Intune and AutoPilot for Windows and MacOS;
- Consult, create and maintain Intune device enrollment, compliance, configuration, security and client applications;
- Help with the out phasing and breakdown of the current hybrid environment;
- 2nd & 3rd Level Support of corporate support tickets as well as technical problems in the corporate environment;
- Develop scripts, tools, processes or solutions to proactively prevent problems, improve helpdesk productivity and automate recurring tasks as part of long-term service improvements;
- Be part of or lead diverse IT projects, including inventory management, networking, identity management, single-sign-on systems, DNS, and others;
- Create and maintain thorough documentation and diagrams of the corporate environment;
- Collaborate with frontend and platform teams to ensure architecture viability and maintain required uptime SLA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education;
- 5+ years’ experience with Linux & Windows system administration;
- Proven experience for products within the Microsoft ecosystem, especially Microsoft 365, Intune and AutoPilot and relevant training or certification;
- Project experience implementing and launching Microsoft Intune and AutoPilot;
- Experience in creating software distribution packages with Microsoft Intune;
- Experience in the implementation and configuration of Azure Information Protection, Azure IAM and Advanced Threat Protection;
- Knowledge of Azure AD Connect;
- Scripting experience with preference to PowerShell and bash;
- Self-starter with ability to collaborate across multiple teams to ensure security and best practices;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluent in English, German is a plus;
- Experience with DNS, directory services and SSO;
- Effective customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills.
What's in it for you
- Multicultural and international working environment;
- Open corporate culture;
- Supportive and collegial environment;
- Technical environment with passionate IT engineers.
Client video presentation