Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX COPENHAGEN 20 CAP. Read more on gn.com and Jabra.com.
On behalf of Jabra, Ciklum is looking for a CRM Consultant to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Are you an outstanding technical CRM consultant – of course you are! Do you have experience in MS Dynamics CRM 2015 or 365 – of course your do! Do you think a global working environment and international colleagues is a fantastic combo – well, then you are the one we are searching for!
Would you like to join a global company, supporting us on the journey to ensure that we have a world class usage of MS Dynamic 365 Sales (CRM)? This is your chance to join a global company, workplace and brand at the forefront of the audio and communication industry. At Jabra, we excel by offering our employees challenging tasks, great flexibility and opportunities to work with top-of-the-line equipment. We offer you the chance to continuously gain new knowledge, explore new areas and grow your career in a truly international environment.
With a spicy mix of both IT developers, supports and business people, the CRM & Partner Services team offers a great backdrop to your amazing skills within complex development, customizations, Scribe integrations, data management and 3rd level technical support.
Just imagine, interactions with team colleagues in Ukraine, Denmark and US and business users worldwide – where you will discuss possible solutions to technical issues with cloud setup, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, Flows, Portals and other CRM related technologies. This is so cool, right! And while you’re dreaming away, you assist in architecting the CRM system, related customizations, partner portals and reports to model the business processes.
This is almost too good to be true, but you’re thinking a little something’s missing, correct? Well, fear not – we have you covered writing technical specifications, creating data migration and integration mappings, mocking specifications for development, building CRM forms, screens, views, business processes as well as workflows and reports. And naturally, we won’t leave you hanging without maintaining a list of trusted resources for researching technical issues, participating in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants, supporting the application post go-live during system setting and fixing application issues not necessarily related to code.
Told you this was the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (at least ver. 2013 – we are in the cloud with MS Dynamics 365 ver. 9.2)
- Preferably, you have knowledge about Scribe Insight/Online or even certified
- Willing to learn more about Scribe Insight
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e. computer science, engineering, IT etc.)
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills
- You are above average at spoken English as well as receptive listening skills – incl. ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- At the same time, you are strong in written English – especially related to articulating technical specifications
- You are comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere (we are working with SCRUM, sprints, backlogs, reviews etc.)
- You have ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- You are a team player able to work with virtual and cross-functional teams
- You have ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and work with tight deadlines
- You are an extrovert personality who is not afraid to ask questions
- Preferably, you have minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a technical position
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participation in and contribution to building the new and exciting Jabra online development team – with great possibilities to grow your career
- Training and certification in CRM related technologies
- Possibility for business trips in relation to projects and training activities
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Knowledge sharing with good and competent colleagues
- Medical Insurance
- Travel approx 20 days a year