Customer Success Java Engineer for Mercedes Pay (Kyiv)
Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for a Customer Success Java Engineer to join Kyiv team, located in Gulliver on a full-time basis.
As a Customer Success Java Engineer, you’ll represent Mercedes pay as you manage and resolve complex technical escalations from customers integrating our services on their side. You’ll work directly with Product Managers, IT Directors and CTO to test and improve the quality of integrations from our top merchants. And you’ll serve as an advocate for developers using Mercedes pay by ensuring the accuracy of Mercedes pay’s technical documentation, developing and testing the Mercedes pay SDKs, creating relevant sample code, and managing the relationships with the developers.
- 24×7 OnCall (according to shift schedule)
- Quick reaction and prod issues resolution for entire system and sub-systems (following SLA)
- Feedback to scrum team on improvements in a system or services (based on RCA)
- Working with customers to debug and resolve technical integration problems
- Writing code samples, tutorials, and technical articles for the merchants
Full stack – Mid Level in
- RDB/SQL (Postrgres is a plus)
- Linux/Unix – Bash scripting
- Understanding Computer Networking
- REST API
- Java Script
- Experience developing or supporting sites using API and SDK integrations
- Technical customer service experience
- Knowledge of application code release management, and automation.
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing)
- Additional skills in Kafka and Web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
- Investigation & diagnostic skills: Possesses the ability to find the root of the issue, find solution, asses impact for entire system or its components, solve the issue.
- Solid problem-solving skills, strong technical skills, excellent work ethic and an ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and ambiguous information to generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Medical insurance