AudienceProject is a unique company playing at the intersection of technology, market research and big data. Our capabilities position us firmly at the core of the digital ad and e-commerce industry, with a cutting edge offering to brands, agencies and publishers. AudienceProject is recognized as one of Europe’s leading private companies with a Red Herring Top 100 Europe Award (https://www.audienceproject.com/press/news/audienceproject-chosen-2017-red-herring-top-100-winner/).
Userreport was founded in 2010 in Copenhagen, Denmark. We have offices around the world and we have been busy building a tool that helps thousands of websites to collect and analyze feedback from their users.
Our goal was to build a easy-to-use platform that will allow you to collect and analyse data about your users behavior, likes and dislikes in a few minutes.
We believe that feedback is very important in order to improve and develop a website and we actually love getting feedback from our own users. Our philosophy is that we want to hear every detail about what they love, hate, or is missing on our website.
On behalf of AudienceProject, Ciklum is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
- 1st line client support and troubleshooting
- Support onboarding of users and customers into our software platform
- Manage and set up software platform account structure for customers
- Conduct support and set-up calls for our customers
- Bug/issue management and escalation to tech
- Identify & document best practices in customer support cases
- Support CSM team with operational tasks
- Experience with customer support, preferably within SaaS or other technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and will be happy to solve our clients’ problems
- General technical knowledge
- A proactive mindset
- English fluency (Verbal and written)
- Experience in adtech and/or martech is a plus
What's in it for you
- A unique career and personal development opportunity within a fast-growing digital business
- Join an international team and highly qualified colleagues
- The opportunity to work with innovative and market-leading products and solutions
- A competitive compensation package
Client video presentation