Ciklum’s Support Centre delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of our new client, Ciklum Support Center is looking for Technical Support Specialist to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Our Support Center seeks an ambitious technical support engineer to provide technical support and problem resolution in Linux environment to provide customers with a top-class assistance.
We are looking for service oriented specialist with excellent English language, perfect communication skills and knowledge of Unix / Linux operating system. You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex, critical and sensitive support issues over the phone or electronically;
- Recreate customer issues and if needed document solutions to known issue;
- Help to solve most simple problems directly otherwise escalate the issues through our ticket system to next level support, development or product management;
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation;
- Manage status and activity reporting to customer;
- Update the documentation;
- Support for scheduled activities (release support and changes for production).
- Excellent communication skills: English – must, other languages – advantage;
- Experience in technical support (Level 1 or 2);
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly;
- Service oriented with desire to help people;
- Push the matter through;
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant;
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn;
- Able to plan your own time;
- Shift work .
- Technical understanding and experience in Linux environment; understanding of linux-based operating systems;
- Experience in video;
- Experience in Online streaming (CDN);
- Experience in dynamic, fast paced, hi-tech environment.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Possibility to travel to Kenya and Norway.