Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with top-class assistance. We are looking for service-oriented specialists with good command of the English language and communication.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be providing a service on behalf of one of our customers. Our client provides an online social trading platform, one of the main goals is to open the financial market to everybody in the world.
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are required
- Service-oriented with a desire to help people
- Detail-oriented, reliable, stress-resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
- Shift work (Monday – Friday, 5 shifts per week. 8:00 – 17:00 and the second shift 12:00 to 21:00 rotating each week)
- Location: Ciklum Office, Lviv
- Respond to customers’ request (in quick and efficient manner) through chats and emails
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide first level support to the company’s clients by chat, e-mail
- Receive requests for assistance and support and respond with the utmost professionalism
possible according to the company’s guidelines
- Understand and analyze customers’ problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Following up with a client to ensure the problem is resolved
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases,
technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Be responsible for the quality of service and performance
- Provide regular and accurate reporting on a daily basis
- Experience on similar IT position would be a plus
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk will be a plus
- Basic IT education, courses will be a plus
- Basic understanding of the financial markets
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions