Ciklum is looking for a Data & AI Global Head of Service Line to join our team full-time in London.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Data & AI Global Head of Service Line, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Ciklum.
Ciklum is looking for a Head of Data & AI Service Line to join our strong and professional team. You must be talented, experienced and eager to lead a highly capable Data & AI Service Line team to rapid growth. This role will set up the foundations of the service line, defining strategy
and direction with full autonomy and accountability. It is a key leadership role reporting directly to the CRO, that works with key internal and external
stakeholders to drive how Ciklum offerings can produce better business outcomes for our clients, win work and grow Ciklum. You will work closely with the leaders of Data Engineering, Data Science and IoT to have a consistent, scalable and world class Data & AI service line.
- Creating and executing the Data & AI service line strategy (new offerings, target clients, locations, partnerships etc)
- Builds and grows a strong team globally, ensures the team can deliver Data & AI service line offerings with high quality
- Growing the service line to meet Ciklum’s goals
- Pre-sales and winning new work
- Improves value proposition and technology radar as technology changes
- Ensures the team has the capability and competency to deliver against the value proposition
- Runs the communities of practice and builds engagement internally
- Communicates externally thought case studies, public speaking at events that are likely to bring us business
- Acts as a leader on key strategic client accounts to drive Data & AI service line excellence, provide outstanding client service/advice and push for the highest quality and innovation within the client’s products
- Creating an inclusive and welcoming environment within the Data & AI service line that drives a community that grows and retains talent
- Plenty of practical Data & AI service line experience in either fast growth, post-series-A companies or enterprises
- Experience in collaborating with designers, product managers, architects, delivery and development teams and the aptitude to motivate inter-functional teams with your positive attitude at scale (200-400 FTE)
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Setting clear and attainable goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Utilizes all aspects of emotional intelligence to navigate the interactions and complexities of the business environment and drive leadership performance in oneself and in others
- Performance management – manage individuals and groups, set performance targets, monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria
What's in it for you
- Being part of the leadership team in a rapidly growing to billion dollar technology company
- Working with some of the world’s most iconic blue-chip companies, building products at the centre of their strategies
- Working with industry-leading minds across Product, Architecture, Design and Engineering
- Driving adoption of best-in-class product engineering methodologies, tools and collaboration methods
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.