Ciklum is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Data Analyst, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client. The Data Analyst is a critical thinker with a keen eye for detail and love for data, who actively consults with stakeholders, probes to create and communicate a common understanding of the business problem and supports his peers. Working within a fast-paced agile environment, the Data Analyst thinks outside of the box, loves collaborating across teams and is a lifelong learner.
About the Client:
Client is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Customer Insights team is a global team within Client technology responsible for the delivery & maintenance of Client’s global Voice of The Customer solution. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands. We operate our Voice of Customer programme in partnership with a SAAS supplier to millions of Client customers across the Europe.
At Client we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
- As a Data Analyst, you are part of a cross-functional team that delivers Customer Insights product from conception to operation. You will collaborate with Architects, Tech. leads, Engineers, Testers, Business Stakeholders, Product owner and external 3rd party suppliers/stakeholders to clearly define, document and communicate requirements that will enable implementation of new changes and enhancements to our data platforms in an agile manner
- To have an impact, we need a technologically capable, dynamic, and enthusiastic team player, who is the driving force of implementing a new way of collecting and using customer feedback using a SAAS platform integrated with various Client systems and data lake across the markets
- You’re driving the design of solution options, consulting with stakeholders, providing data driven answers and guiding your team to implement productive data driven services. You will be presented to Client products and systems and after your excellent understanding, the expectation is to create business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities to plan and deliver high quality data and dashboards to support the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our key markets
- Working with a varied set of technology and senior business stakeholders, you support technology and business teams, document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services. You take ownership for the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance. You are a trusted partner to your business stakeholders, understand their data needs and support them in the creation of strategies and a vision
- As a Data Analyst you have a deep understanding of data specific business needs and using your excellent collaboration skills you enable your team to deliver the best data driven solutions
- You know the different approaches of data engineering, have expert knowledge of using cloud databases and focus on solving business problems in the best possible way. You don’t shy away from diving deep into database structures and are capable of having in-depth discussions with your fellow engineering team
- You love to work in an international, multi-cultural team. You challenge constructively and have high expectations of yourself and others. You always drive for excellence, ownership and self-organisation at team and personal level. You love to learn and acquire new skills and keep up to date with latest developments in your focus areas. You’re an active member in the Data community
- Security is part of everyone’s job. At Client, we practise secure behaviours first in everything we do
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.
Experiences of tomorrow. Engineered together
We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. Can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.