On behalf of Aller Media, Ciklum is looking for a Data Analyst to join Odessa team on a full-time basis.
Aller Media has made tremendous progress in transforming itself into a data-driven company. We are now looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data team to help deliver actionable insights to the company.
In this role you will be working to analyze large amounts of data to answer important questions about the operations of our business. You will have access to the company’s data platform, built on Google Cloud, which collects and stores over 200 GB of data per day, and you will use this data to discover insights about what is happening on our sites and services. For example, if we see that video plays are dropping, we might ask you to explain why. What are the main drivers of video plays on our sites? What factors affect the number of video plays we receive? What has changed, and what can we do to improve? You will need to be able to explore these questions independently, and effectively communicate your findings.
- Experience as a data analyst or business analyst; experience as a programmer or designer could also be interesting
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience using SQL for analysis. You should know more than simple SELECTs and JOINs
- Experience using Pandas and Numpy in Python
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, especially Google BigQuery
- Experience with data visualization
- Dynamic and quality oriented
- Team player, fast learner
- Good communication skills
- Strategic as well as operational “doer” mindset
What's in it for you
- Friendly and driven team
- Competitive salary
- Lunch and Learn – meetings ones in few weeks where each team member can share some interesting thoughts/ideas with the team while having lunch
- Corporate Hackathons
- Access to the stakeholder – real feedback from the end users
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Team buildings