BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitors 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for Data analyst to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
BiScience is looking for an excellent data analyst to work our internal and client-facing data. You will get an exciting opportunity to work with huge amounts of data, from multiple sources and develop inbound and outbound visual reports and dashboards. Influence data science and help improve our production systems and development efforts.
As a market-leading data provider, our data analyst will learn, develop, and progress within the data world and global enterprise customers.
- Develop new internal dashboards to make data accessible to various teams and various products.
- Develop outbound dashboards to provide clients with valuable information regarding their interests.
- Optimize and maintain existing dashboards.
- Analyze and monitor internal and client data for algorithm improvements
- Acquire a deep understanding of the internal data flow and system.
- Work with database (SQL), visualization tools, dashboard and internal tools.
- Work with various teams, products and data system.
- Analyze internal and client data, visualizing for multiple stakeholders.
- Suggest metrics and KPIs that will help the teams achieve their goals.
- Integrate multiple sources to visualization platform.
- Proven experience as data analyst or BI analyst in a data-rich complex environment
- Advanced SQL experience with large data sets
- Advanced data visualization and dashboard development experience, transforming data to insights
- Experience with Tableau (or equivalent)
- Experienced in metrics & KPI reporting and presentation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Quick grasping of new data and data systems
- Can-do and get-things-done approach
- Knowledge of advertising or marketing industry
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Various technical seminars
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions