Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Data Analytics Director to join us here in London, within our consultancy practice.
You will be working in a customer-facing environment working with C-suite level executives, acting as a trusted advisor. You will provide business focused data-related guidance across data architecture, data governance and data integration, and the associated technologies.
The Director of Data Analytics is a key client-facing role and you will advise senior clients (C-level) on executing their business strategy through the use of data. You will lead in selling and delivering engagements and work closely with Ciklum technical experts.
Your technology expertise will be balanced with an understanding of consumer goods, retail industries and you will be credible in front of stakeholders in setting our capabilities with a consulting mind-set at all times. Do you have what we are looking for?
If you are passionate about resolving issues through the use of data, this job is tailored for you. Are you ready to make difference, where your ideas are listened too? Do you want join a successful and growing company, that thinks out of the box and is a world class leader?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Advise senior clients (C-level) on executing their business strategy through the use of data
- Lead in selling, and delivering engagements, working closely with Ciklum technical experts
- Lead on proposition development, including sales and marketing collateral, asset development
- Lead in preparing/participating in Data and Analytics events
- Develop Ciklum’s relationship with key alliance partners and develop joint pipeline and go-to-market plans
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members
- Educated to masters/degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a Computer Science or similar discipline
- Excellent problem solving skills, with deep knowledge and experience with:
- Data strategies and architectures, including delivering data strategy consulting projects right through to implementation phase
- Data modeling and scalable enterprise data solutions (e.g. data lakes, EDWs)
- Big data solutions (i.e. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, etc.,), databases (e.g. Netezza, BigQuery, Teradata, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- Analytics solutions
- AI/ML enrichment solutions
- Adept at building strong working relationships with senior clients. Be able to influence, advise and support key decision makers
- Strong team leadership skills, particularly teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, coupled with the ability to lead and develop teams
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act as an inspiring leader in a particular sector / industry. Track record in business development, with strong external networks
- Previous experience in Professional services / consulting companies would be highly desirable
What's in it for you
- Ciklum can offer, a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative team work is what we are all about. We care about our business and employees and have created our offices spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity
- Ciklum is able to offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match… Interested? Then apply and let’s talk
Client video presentation