Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for a Data DevOps Engineer for the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The team is transforming the way we engage customers through new technology, provides Reporting products, builds emerging data platforms, tackles complex data quality challenges, operates and supports Big Data environments, and cultivates our Data-led culture.
You will be part of a DevOps team working closely with the R&D team to automate and monitor systems, ensure data quality and build out robust, scalable deployments for the Big Data Platform.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design solutions for a fast evolving platform with complex needs
- Automate monitoring, logging, and deployments
- Support Big Data deployments and handle incidents
- Perform analysis in performance bottlenecks and provide solutions
- Excellent collaboration and support with the engineering team
- Monitor and maintain the Platform to guarantee uptime
- Build and monitor data quality verification framework and checks
- Implement security and audit mechanisms to guarantee data security
- You have a Bachelors or Masters in computer science
- You are adept at automating systems, monitoring, and building out robust, scalable deployments
- You have solid experience in using AWS, Linux, networking and security, and Big Data platform setup, monitoring, maintenance and support
- You have experience with deployment/automation tools (Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Git)
- You are familiar with Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks based on short and long-term goal
- Fast learner with a strong desire to learn and consistently improve
- Experience in programming in Bash, and preferably Java or Scala
- Experience in building and deploying application on Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, NiFi and HDFS
- Understanding on RESTful services and their impacts on system performance
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications.
- Business trips
- Sport & games activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Smiles and jokes