Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for Data Engineer for the Data Warehouse team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Being part of the Data Warehouse squad within the central Data Team, you will be exposed to cutting edge technology, from traditional data warehousing to a modern big data lake, to design and develop our data platform.
You will be involved with full ownership on two important data flows that feed a small data warehouse. The plan is to maintain these flows, but also to improve the existent system and explore ways to integrated with the main data platform system.
- Data Engineering using Knime and Microsoft’s MSSQL Integration Services (SSIS);
- Capable of taking full Ownership and Accountability of a Data Warehouse system and its underlying data flows, databases and infrastructure;
- Administer a number of small Data Warehouse systems including the underlying Databases and Infrastructure;
- Monitor and maintain the data flows to guarantee uptime;
- Build and monitor data quality verification checks;
- Manage incidents and perform on-call duties;
- Actively participate in development and operational activities;
- Implement security and audit mechanisms to guarantee data security;
- Ability to work independently without supervision;
- Documentation for both technical continuity and for end users.
- Solid experience in Knime and Microsoft’s MSSQL Integration Services (SSIS);
- Data Warehouse Modelling (Kimball) and ETL Concepts;
- .NET or Java or Python would be a plus;
- Working in a super-fast paced environment.
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks;
- Often business trips to Malta (minimum 1-2 weeks per quarter);
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications;
- Sport & games activities;
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather;
- Smiles and jokes — :-).