On behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking Data Engineer for the Data Warehouse team on a full-time basis.
Being part of the Data Warehouse Team, means you will be using cutting edge technology to design and develop our data platform.
You will be involved with Data Modelling, OLAP Cube Development and maintaining and evolving our existing data warehouse. Part of Data, means you will work hand in hand with our BI and Big Data Teams to support the data requirements of the different departments and brands within the Group.
- Capable of taking full Ownership and Accountability of a Data Warehouse system and its underlying data flows, databases and infrastructure
- Administer a number of small Data Warehouse systems including the underlying Databases and Infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain the data flows to guarantee uptime
- Build and monitor data quality verification checks
- Manage incidents and perform on-call duties
- Actively participate in development and operational activities
- Implement security and audit mechanisms to guarantee data security
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Documentation for both technical continuity and for end users
- Data Engineering knowledge ideally having good experience using Knime and Microsoft’s MSSQL Integration Services (SSIS)
- Data Warehouse Modelling (Kimball) and ETL Concepts
- Using Data Integration tools, such as SSIS
- .NET or Java or Python
- Working in a super-fast paced environment
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks
- Often business trips to Malta (minimum 1-2 weeks per quarter)
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport & games activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Smiles and jokes — ☺