Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Middle/Senior Data Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Become a part of Agile team delivering digital payment platform for Mobile Payment, E-Money Solutions, crypto currencies and Voucher & Loyalty Solutions to serve every kind of business based on modern web Java technologies, such as Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Kafka, Discovery, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gradle etc.
Mercedes pay is looking for a Data Engineer to develop, maintain, test and evaluate data solutions in support of business goals. The person will also develop data models, corresponding data architecture documents and API’s. The right candidate should be an excellent communicator.
- Create, design and maintain reusable datasets
- Assess new data sources to better understand availability and quality of data
- Provide governance and best practices of data structures, data integrity, and querying, incl DWH, DataMart models
- Interpret business needs and rapidly implement effective technical solutions, eg. Using SQL
- Design, implement and enhance ETL (extract, transform and load) processes.
- Write SQL queries to develop and maintain reporting.
- Maintain source code of scripts (SQL, Java) and other data products (dashboards, reports, etc.).
- Work with technology teams (BA,QA, Dev and Ops) to understand data capture and testing needs.
- Automate and improve creation/maintenance of reports and dashboards
- BA/BS or Master’s degree in any of: Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences
- Advanced SQL and relational databases including queries, database definition and schema design.
- 2-3 years of commercial Postresql experience
- Writing and maintaining ETL on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Java coding experience
- Talend Studio or similar tool experience
- Experience sourcing data via REST web services
- Understanding or interest to tech stack and solutions around BigData including No-SQL, column DB, distributed DB, Hadoop, Mapreduce
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
- Proactive person
- Attentive to details
- Quick learner
- Strong team player
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Medical insurance