On behalf of Yoopies, Ciklum is looking for Data Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The leading Care Platform in Europe is looking for a Data Engineer. Yoopies.com, present in 18 countries, has over 3 million members and it’s reinventing the future of work for the home care services of childcare, housekeeping, tutoring, eldercare, and pet care. We are looking for a passionate data analyst to help us grow.
Why work at Yoopies?
We were founded in 2012 and recently raised 4M€ to build a more robust and senior organization. We did acquired findababysitter in the UK and want to continue our expansion across Europe. We are now established in 15 countries, helping people and companies to find well-being services. We also help professionals to find a job and provide a great experience to our consumers.
As there’s much to come like: launching new countries, extending our services to provide a 360 experience, launching a new B2B digital offer to revolutionize traditional-boring Employe Assistance Program, offering new care services; we continue to invest a lot in Technology.
We have multi-disciplinary jobs in our great Technology team: Data, Design, Product, Developers, QA and Dev-Ops giving us the capacity and authority to quickly experiment our ideas. We are Customer Centric and our Customer Success Team is also based in our HQ in Paris (next to Tech). This is helping us in providing a top-notch customer experience on daily basis. We know what is a feedback-loop 🙂
Finally we are an open-minded team of 70 with strong values, all going to the same direction. We work hard to make everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things. We care about our Users and we care about our People.
Our Vision: Improving the well-being of people, from A to Z.
Our Mission: Make well-being affordable and accessible for the many not the few building trust not constraint.
Our Ambition: Become the European Leader of well-being, for individual as well as companies.
- Maintain and improve an existing data stack composed of loosely coupled but complementary batch (Airflow, Redshift) and streaming solutions (Snowplow, Kinesis, Lambda)
- Ensure the quality and continuity of the flow of data from and towards high-end marketing and analytics tools
- Implement technical solutions to practical problems in order to collect, move, transform, enrich and deliver data. You are often on the receiver end of data requests
- Assist in building visualizations and running analysis on the data
- Strong Python and SQL skills and strive to implement best practices as well as proven design patterns
- Strong knowledge to design, implement and maintain scalable and robust services, especially for data transfers and manipulations (both streaming and batch)
- Deep and broad knowledge of data architecture technologies, from relational and non-relational databases to ETL frameworks and general tech stacks
- Experience to exposure to DAG orchestrators like Airflow, Dataform, dbt
- You naturally document your code and projects, and can easily communicate your decisions with less technical stakeholders
- You know your way around AWS tools and the Serverless framework
- Knowledge of devops practices (deployment automation & tools, dockerization, networking, security)
- Experience with data science projects, frameworks and libraries (pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow, pytorch)
- You speak french
- You are curious and willing to learn in every aspect of the job if not more
- You understand that data engineering practices are enablers and you strive to provide practical, real-world solutions.
- You cultivate versatility and are willing to work on various projects beyond the sole scope of data engineering
- You are not afraid to leave your comfort zone and challenge yourself
What's in it for you
We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out. Pick your metric, set a hypothesis and prove it
- An open, innovative, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Ability to open source code that you work on
- An open-minded approach to development practices. We work asynchronously and use the tools we have effectively, keeping you in the zone for as long as possible
- All the hardware you need to get your job done
- The option to use open-source code to solve problems. Do not reinvent the wheel.
- A balance between adding product features and improving the codebase. We hate technical debt
- Join a fast-growing company with a lot of ambition