Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Data Quality Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Technology Stack: Azure, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Power BI
Client is one of the largest independently owned wealth management firms in the UK, focused on financial planning. The solution is developed for businesses that have grown rapidly through acquisition and are set to continue growing, supported by valuable data from business operations. Current reporting solution is limited in producing timely, accurate, and well-presented reports. Developed Business Intelligence solution will comply with essential data to assist the client’s team in focusing on answering crucial questions that support business strategy.
- Perform data warehouse, dimensional data mart and enterprise report validation and verification
- Develop and deploy data quality scripts for data consistency, uniqueness, completeness, timeliness, accuracy and validity
- Communicate the data quality results and collaborating closely with other teams involved in the development process
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations, and working with the project teams to identify the root causes and resolutions
- Contribute to the CI/CD process establishment
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of Agile project delivery team
- Experience of working fully Agile and participating in Agile ceremonies
- Experience in data management, data integration and data quality verification
- Experience with Business Intelligence configuration management tools/processes
- Experience in data profiling
- Familiar with Data Warehouse design and implementation
- Obligatory excellent SQL knowledge
- Experience with Python knowledge
- Familiar with CI/CD principles and best practices in data processing
- Experience in cloud data platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with common file formats (XML, JSON, CSV)
- Experience in creating automation framework and writing an automation test scripts is a must
- Experience on embedding test scripts in CI/CD pipeline is a must
- A curious mind and willingness to work with the client in a consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Intermediate + English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centers of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation