Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Data Scientist with Machine Learning Background to support Business processes using Data Science and Analytics.
Our customer is one of Denmark’s most well-known and reputable brands. Our customer sells goods in the categories of beauty, health and wellness for just over DKK 3.5 billion. per year.
The Ideal Candidate will use his abilities to help solve a variety of Business Use-Cases in the Retail Domain. Few Examples of Use-Cases Include Modern Recommendation Systems, Customer Sentiment Analysis or Churn Prediction. The analytical skills and good problem solving will be needed from gaining the business understanding of the problem until deploying the Model in production.
- Use analytical and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, culling actionable insights using advanced statistical techniques to solve various business problems within the organization
- Design machine learning end-to-end Pipelines to serve the Business Needs
- Perform Evaluation/Validation of the Machine Learning Models
- Analyze the Current Data Science workflows and transform them to the Modern Practices
- Work with Development and DevOps Teams for the Integration of Data Science Projects
- At least 3-5 Years of Professional Experience as Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer
- Hands on experience using Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience building machine learning pipelines on Apache Spark Architecture and Azure Databricks platform
- Experience with modeling business problems using the Machine Learning and Deep learning Frameworks
- Ability to research and utilize Industrial Research into modern solutions based on the Business requirement
- Experience in designing user tests for different machine learning experiments
- Experience with Data Analysis and Feature Engineering in Python
- Knowledge of Numpy Arrays and Pandas Library
- Experience of Implementing the Machine Learning/Deep Learning Solutions in Python. (sci-kit learn, tensor flow, Pytorch)
- Knowledge of Implementation of Machine Learning Algorithms E.g. Random Forest, Logistic Regression etc.
- Knowledge of Apache Spark (Pyspark or Spark SQL) for data preparation, data transformation and the development of machine learning models (Spark ML or MLlib)
- Familiarity with the development of presentable dashboards/visualizations to share the data insights with the various stake holders
- Research Background/Publication in areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Re-enforcement Learning
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database environments and is comfortable aggregating and combining large, complex data sets
- Knowledge of Recommender Systems. (Content based and Collaborative techniques)
- Experience with Data Visualization tools and libraries such as ggplot2
- Developing reports and dashboards on Power BI
- Always thrive of new ideas and better implementation techniques
- Self-management of estimates, tasks, escalations, risks/issues
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical background
- Team player, good consultative and communication skills both written and verbal
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation