Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Data Services Director within it’s consultancy practice.
You will be working in a customer-facing environment working with C-suite level executives, acting as a trusted advisor. You will provide business focused data-related guidance across data architecture, data governance and data integration, and the associated technologies.
The Director for Data Services is a key client-facing role. Your technology expertise will be balanced with an understanding of consumer goods, retail industries and you will be credible in front of stakeholders in setting our capabilities with a consulting mind-set at all times.
If you are passionate about resolving issues through the use of data, this job is tailored for you.
- Advise senior clients (C-level) on executing their business strategy through the use of data
- Lead in selling, and delivering engagements, working closely with Ciklum technical experts
- Lead on practice development initiatives and training programmes, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members
- A bachelor’s/ master degree
- Excellent problem solving skills, with deep knowledge and experience with:
- Data strategies
- Data architecture and data integration architecture
- Data modeling and scalable enterprise data solutions (e.g. data lakes, EDWs)
- Big data solutions (i.e. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, etc.,), databases (e.g. Netezza, BigQuery, Teradata, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- Adept at building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Strong team leadership skills, particularly teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, coupled with the ability to lead and develop juniors
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act as an inspiring leader in a particular sector / industry. Track record in business development, with strong external networks
- Previous experience in Professional services / consulting firms is a plus
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a 30-person competitive and strong Global Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation