Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group Ciklum is looking Data Warehouse (DWH) Engineer for the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Our Data Engineering team is looking for a developer to make a difference in the further development of our Data Warehouse solutions, designing and developing our data platform for the business needs. You will have an opportunity to play a key part in taking our DW/BI offering to the next level.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and evolving our existing data warehouse, develop data models and ETL and ensuring data consistency
- You will be working closely with the Business Intelligence and Big Data teams in the delivery of application and expanding our platform (using Big Data technology) to support the data requirements of the different departments and brands within Betsson Group
- You will be involved, in data Integration which includes internal data, 3rd parties, and migrations
- Involved with Data Modelling, OLAP Cube Development and verifying data consistency and accuracy
- Keeping up to date on research and development of new technologies and techniques to enhance our data platform
- Collaborating with the Data DevOps, Business Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics teams
- You are an enthusiastic developer with experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence;
- You will ideally have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant technical area.
Moreover, you would:
- Think of SQL while having breakfast;
- Have an advanced understanding of data warehouse and ETL concepts;
- Have strong knowledge of data modelling and database architecture;
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Have the ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects;
- Have development experience in a Microsoft environment (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS);
- Have experience with data Integration tools (preferably SSIS), Data Warehouse modelling (Kimball);
- Be familiar with at least one Object Oriented Language (.NET, Java, Python);
- Be experienced and knowledgeable in core database development tuning techniques;
- Be experienced with or have an understanding of big data technologies (Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig etc.);
- Be a fan of working in agile scrum environments
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks — you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions — yes, we produce them
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications.
- Business trips
- Sport & games activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Smiles and jokes — ☺