Database Administrator for ClickDimensions (Minsk)
ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions Ciklum is looking for Database Administrator (DBA) to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
ClickDimensions is looking to add SQL Server DBAs that would have background in MS SQL Server maintenance, indexing, infrastructure configuration (not applicative), in order to maintain our SQL servers.
- This is a production DBA role and “hands-on” position, which will require a dedicated commitment and solid technical skills;
- Some of the primary responsibilities would include owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests;
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security;
- Independently analyses and respond to database related alerts and escalations, providing problem resolution;
- Coming up with strategic solutions to recurring problems.
- Proven experience of 3-5 years with working and maintaining large SQL Server databases on development and production environment is a must;
- Experience maintaining big databases (preferred with billions of rows);
- Proven experience in performance and tuning is a must;
- Understanding Query plans, monitoring tools, DMV’s is a must;
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve system issues;
- Understanding High Availability and Disaster recovery SQL Server solutions;
- Experience with partitioned tables;
- Understanding backups and restore;
- Writing T-SQL code;
- Familiarity with Microsoft cloud.
- Relevant B.A./B.SC in (Computer Science, Software Engineer, Electronic Engineer);
- Good spoken English.
What's in it for you
- Business trips to Israel;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.