Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Currently Ciklum is looking for a Database Operator to join our Kyiv Team.
You will work in a unique company set-up with professional recruitment and research consultants in Ukraine’s most consistently growing industry and have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in a highly challenging environment.
- Processing CVs in the HR Database – adding, updating and translating CVs
- Posting/updating vacancies on Ciklum’s corporate website and job sites in- and outside Ukraine
- Keeping internal reports and trackers up-to-date
- Reviewing candidates recommended by internal and external sources through the company’s Bonuses & Recommendations Program
- Providing administrative database support for recruitment in upkeeping our systems for vacancies and clients
- Participating in internal projects aimed to enhance efficiency of recruitment processes
- Half a year of experience in a similar position will be a great advantage
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English
- You are self-driven and proactive person
- You are passionate about working with people and information
- PC advanced user (MS Office, GoogleDocs), experience with database management/ERP/CRM systems is desirable
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Opportunity to work and grow as a professional within a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation