Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital is looking for a Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The project is devoted to enhancement of the food production industry with AI. The aim is to create a computer vision system which will control the robotic system used in the meat factory. The project is funded by the European Union under the Horizon-2020 program. Ciklum is one among 10 partners (companies and research institutions) from Ukraine, Norway, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, and Spain.
The project includes significant developments in artificial intelligence, cognitive mechatronics, and cooperative human-robot interaction. The responsibility of Ciklum is to create AI tools which will control gripping of the object and adaptive cutting trajectory planning based on deep learning.
- Implement the state-of-the-art algorithms for video processing based using the deep learning/computer vision frameworks
- Participation in the research of the potential solution
- Experiment design
- Data collection
- Data usage framework development
- Model training, testing, and optimization
- Strong understanding of image processing, video processing, and computer vision algorithms and architectures
- Experience in implementations of state of the art CV/DL approaches from scratch
- Extensive experience with Python
- Proficient in a Linux environment
- Experience with neural network frameworks such as
- Experience with computer vision/image processing libraries such as:
- Experience in working with RGBD images/video, point clouds, pose estimation, and keypoint regression
- BSc/MSc/PhD in computer science/computer vision/machine learning/engineering, or a related field
- Experience in building end-to-end real-time CV systems based on Deep Learning
- Experience in working with surface perception algorithms
- Experience in building reinforcement learning systems
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Business trips to Europe
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in a comfortably located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation