On behalf of Atea, Ciklum is looking for a Delivery Analytics Assistant to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Atea offers a full range of hardware and software from the world’s top technology companies. Our team of specialist consultants has technical certifications and system integration skills to design, implement and operate solutions for even the most complex IT requirements. As a result, we help customers solve problems and get maximum productivity from their IT investments.
Atea works with customers to manage the opportunities and challenges which technology presents. We do this by offering a full range of IT infrastructure solutions from the world’s leading technology companies. Atea has the highest level of vendor certification across its key technology partners and is frequently recognized with awards for its performance.
Our team of nearly 4,000 consultants helps customers design, implement and operate complex IT solutions, using “best of breed” components from multiple vendors. This way, IT infrastructure is optimized for a customer’s requirements. Information technology becomes a source of inspiration and productivity, rather than a challenge to be managed.
- Create service reporting;
- Create and deliver invoice input;
- Ensure data quality & improvement plans;
- Close cooperation with Service Delivery Managers;
- Financial follow up on customer P&L performance;
- Asset Management.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, structured approach to work;
- Attention to detail and goal oriented;
- Accurate personality with professional attitude;
- Must be able to work independently;
- As well as part of an international team;
- Good English verbal and written skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills;
- Ability to travel to Denmark for training.
- Good understanding of IT services and technologies;
- ITIL Certified;
- Service Now experience;
- Knowledge about financial reporting/controlling.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing company;
- Interesting and challenging international, enterprise-level projects;
- Training and education, possibility to get Microsoft certiﬁcations;
- Constant knowledge growth in the chosen ﬁeld;
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment;
- Numerous company events (sports, games, active social life).