Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a full-time Delivery Coordinator to join a team of Agile Delivery experts. Ciklum Agile Delivery team portfolio consists of numerous projects in different domains, delivered for both large companies and innovative startups around the world.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve their business goals.
The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to ensure smooth projects delivery on all stages within agreed deadlines, scope, quality and budget.
The Delivery Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for clients during the delivery phase and will report directly to the Delivery Manager.
- Coordinate team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Support best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available
- Provide proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Regularly monitor Clients’ satisfaction
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
Responsibilities in Managed Projects:
- Be the clients’ trusted advisor on all elements of delivery best practice and keep an equivalent focus on Ciklum reputation, commercial interests and quality outputs
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirements for the project, develop effective working relationships and coordinate development activities for the project
- Coordinate, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports, organize and lead meetings
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to client, internal management, perform other duties as required
- Agile Delivery / Project Coordination experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 1 year
- Understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects up 7 FTE
- Ability to use basic techniques of Team management, Risk Management, Communication management, Change management, Time and task tracking, Reporting
- Ability to create and maintain project artefacts related to change management, quality assurance, project monitoring and control
- Ability to recognise, identify critical risks and work out a mitigation plan
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to identify problems and provide/suggest possible solutions
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Ability to identify and manage stakeholders expectations
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Experience of work in a distributed teams
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc)
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team
- Create and track accurate cost estimates
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation